- Webinar launched: 10/7/2016
- Watch this Webinar video
- 1 The Landing Page has gone through an evolution!
- 2 Webinar overview
- 3 ﹟1 What Exactly is a Landing Page
- 4 ﹟2 Creating a Distraction Environment
- 5 ﹟3 Important above the fold element
- 6 ﹟4 UX Workflow to a Landing Page
- 7 ﹟5 How to track landing page behavior
- 8 # 6 Jay’s Rockin’ Landing Page EXPOSED
- 9 # 7 Live Q & A Session
The Landing Page has gone through an evolution!
It is no longer a page for Paid Campaigns but a universal page for a distraction free environment of awesomeness – and it’s YOUR turn to have a rockin’ landing page!
Below is the digestion of this webinar before you watch:
- What Exactly is a Landing Page
- Creating a Distraction Free Environment
- Important Above the Fold Elements
- UX Workflow to a Landing Page
- How to Track Landing Page Behavior
- Jay’s Rockin’ Landing Pages EXPOSED!
- Live Q & A Session
﹟1 What Exactly is a Landing Page
Back in the day……
- Landing pages looked liked this ( right picture )
- Opt-in or leave
- No menu
- No internal links
- There was NO user experience
But that has all changed……
Today’s landing pages
- Have menus
- Have internal links
- Can be blog posts
- Can be pages
Any page on your site…is a landing page
Google anlytics says so:
Behavior ＞ Site Content ＞ Lading pages
“The only restriction a landing page has is its creator…”
﹟2 Creating a Distraction Environment
It is important for ALL ( landing ) pages have 3 primary focal points.
- The headline
- The content
- The Call to Action
﹟3 Important above the fold element
- Above the fold It is elements ( i.e. stuff ) that is seen on a site BEFORE a user scrolls down.
- Imagine ( on the right )
- Beginning paragraph or abstract
These variables change based on landing page intent.
﹟4 UX Workflow to a Landing Page
(1) UX means user experience
- The process to get somewhere
- How to arrive at a landing page
- Relies on affiliate to flow to the homepage
- This is down with 4 sides: reviews, banners, CTA ( call to action ) at the bottom of blog post, videos.
﹟5 How to track landing page behavior
Google analytics is a very helpful tool of tracking all your landing pages and give you all index. Jay teach you how to use these to improve your landing page and increase conversation rate.
# 6 Jay’s Rockin’ Landing Page EXPOSED
Jay isnot only the teacher of Wealthy Affiliate and but a successful affiliate marketer. He will let you know how he design his own high conversation rate landing page to promote Amazon products and other affiliate programs or products.
# 7 Live Q & A Session
Of course, this course cannot solve everyone’s question. But if you join the Wealthy Affiliate webinar, you can ask Jay your personal question at this part, he will answer you online. I very like this part because other people’s questions are possibly mine.
Next Jay’s webinar: Let’s Build a Landing Page LIVE!
I hope my simple introduction give you a clear view of Jay’s webinar.